NICKY CLEERE TRUST:
The Nicky Cleere Trust was established in 2011 as a fundraising vehicle to raise funds for our friend Nicky. Nicky’s life changed forever in November 2009 when he was severely injured in a hit and run road accident. Nicky suffered horrific physical injuries along with a significant brain Injury. It is not expected that Nicky will be able to return to work in the foreseeable future, he cannot drive and his mobility is limited. We aim to generate enough funds to support Nicky’s continued rehabilitation on his road to recovery.
Our aim is simple; we are trying to sell as many €10 tickets as possible for a raffle on the 18th of August 2012. We would like each super seller to recruit as many additional sellers as possible to ensure we maximise ticket sales to every part of the Republic of Ireland.
We would also like to generate as much publicity as possible of our website to maximise on-line sales.
First ticket drawn will win exclusive use of a 15 seat Corporate Suite in Croke Park for the All Ireland Hurling Final including lunch and refreshments on the 9th of September 2012
Second ticket drawn will win exclusive use of a 15 seat Corporate Suite in Croke Park for the All Ireland Football Final including lunch and refreshments on the 23rd of September 2012
Every person who sells 50 tickets will be entered into two sellers’ draws, for two premium level tickets to the All Ireland football or hurling final.
***There is no limit to the number of times a seller of 50 tickets can enter this draw***
THINGS TO NOTE:
· There must be a legible contact telephone or E-mail address on each ticket stub.
· Ticket stubs and funds collected should be returned to the Nicky Cleere Trust as soon as possible.
· Bank lodgements to the Nicky Cleere Trust bank account must contain the sellers name and the ticket numbers it relates to. E.G. Lodgement €1,500 – From Joe Bloggs – For tickets C1 – C150
Closing date for the ticket sales is 30th of July 2012. All ticket stubs and cash generated must be returned to the Nicky Cleere Trust by 10th of August.
Ticket Stubs and funds will be collected from the super sellers by the Nicky Cleere Trust monthly in the build up to the raffle. Alternatively you can post ticket stubs and funds to K McDonald – 26 Abbywell, Chapel Road, Kinsealy, Co Dublin, Ireland. Please reference the seller and the ticket numbers the funds relate to.
Account name: Nicky Cleere Trust
Ulster Bank Malahide
Account Number: 10395124
Sort Code: 98-60-60
ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE NICKY CLEERE TRUST
Terms and Conditions for the raffle:
1. This raffle is organised and administered by the Nicky Cleere Trust, Bramley Wood, Kinsealy Lane, Malahide, Co Dublin.
2. Permit issued by Superintendent Curran, An Garda Siochana, District R, Coolock, Dublin 5, Ireland, on the 21 of November 2011
3. Each ticket costs €10.
4. Tickets are non transferable.
5. Offline tickets sales must contain legible contact details, email address and/or contact phone number. Online tickets must contain an email address and phone number.
6. Closing date for online and offline ticket sales is the 30th of July 2012. Tickets sold or received after the 30th of July 2012 are at the discretion of the Nicky Cleere Trustees for eligibility to the raffle.
7. The winners will be drawn by an independent person to the Nicky Cleere Trust, on Saturday the 18th of August 2012 @ 9pm in St Sylvester’s GAA club, Malahide, Co Dublin.
8. The first drawn ticket is ineligible for the second draw.
9. First ticket drawn will win exclusive use of a 15 seat Corporate Suite in Croke Park for the All Ireland Hurling Final including lunch and refreshments on the 9th of September 2012
10. Second ticket drawn will win exclusive use of a 15 seat Corporate Suite in Croke Park for the All Ireland Football Final including lunch and refreshments on the 23rd of September 2012
11. The winners will be contacted by telephone and / or email within 20 days of the raffle.
12. Permit Holder: Norman Moorhouse, 7 St Andrews Grove, Malahide, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
13. In the event that the Nicky Cleere Trust cannot contact the winners due to illegibility of contact details or non response from the winners, within 20 days of the raffle, the prize will be awarded to the reserve winners (see detailed T&C’s).
14. Entrants must
o Be over 18 years of age at the date of the raffle
o Not be a trustee of the Nicky Cleere Trust
15. The Nicky Cleere Trust reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice.
16. Beneficiary of the Raffle is the “Nicky Cleere Trust”.
17. For detailed terms and conditions to the raffle, changes to format or information about the Nicky Cleere Trust or how to purchase online tickets please visit our website at www.nickycleeretrust.com