Glenshesk Solutions Inc is an IT consultancy company specializing in Insurance, Banking, Chip Cards and IVR solutions. We have worked with clients in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA and Canada. Our goal is to provide high quality dedicated services to our clients based on our track record of providing award winning solutions across multiple hardware and software environments.
Our consultants work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. We also work to improve the structure and efficiency of an organization’s IT systems.
Furthermore, we provide guidance during the selection and procurement phase, as well as providing highly expert technical assistance, which may include user training and feedback.
Our consultants would typically:
· Meet with clients to determine requirements
· Work with clients to define the scope of a project
· Plan timescales and the resources needed
· Clarify a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
· Travel to customer sites
· Liaise with staff at all levels of a client organization
· Define software, hardware and network requirements
· Analyze IT requirements within companies, providing objective advice on the use of Information technology
· Develop agreed solutions and implement new systems
· Present solutions in written or oral reports
· Help clients with change-management activities
· Purchase systems where appropriate
· Design, test, install and monitor new systems
· Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers;
· Organize training for users and other consultants
· Be involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintain contact with client organizations
· Identify potential clients while building and maintaining contacts
We are always looking for high quality IT consultants to join our team. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
County Club News >