Please find attached the new CGAA Insurance Certificate application. The application must be completed and signed by the applicant, Secretary of the Division or the Club.
The completed and signed application must be submitted to Yvonne Morley along with a copy of any contract you may have signed with a facility or institution, Yvonne can be reached at email@example.com
1. Do NOT submit a request for a Certificates of Insurance directly to the CGAA Insurance Broker.
2. Requests for Certificates of Insurance must be submitted on the form provided by the CGAA,
3. Completed and signed applications must be submitted directly to Yvonne Morley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Facilities and Institutions must NOT be named as an Additional Insured on CGAA Certificates of Insurance, unless there is a specific request from the Facility or Institution to do so.
5. Provide a copy of any application or contract that may have been signed between the applicant and a Facility or Institution.
6. The CGAA Liability Insurance Policy does NOT provide coverage for Liquor Liability, the exception: Divisional and Club annual year- end presentation awards functions and banquets
7. . The CGAA reserves the right to sanction all Divisional and Club Fundraising and Special Events (EG. Race Nights, Parent information nights ETC)
8. A copy of a Special Event Liability Insurance Policy or Certificate of Insurance must be submitted to the CGAA, with Policy Liability limits of not less than One Million Dollars ($1M) and, the CGAA requires that the CGAA be listed on the Special Event Liability Insurance Policy or Certificate of Insurance as Additional Named Insured
County Club News >