posted 4 Dec 2013, 07:28 by Unknown user
Ajax Convention Centre December 8, 2013 12:30 Registration 1 p.m. Start
Ulster Council Chairman - Martin McAviney
Ulster Council Secretary - Danny Murphy
· Moment of Silence for deceased members of our Association
· Adoption of Standing Orders
· Minutes of previous AGM
· RÚNAÍ (Secretary) Report – John O’Flynn
· CISTEOIR (Treasurer/Finance) Report – Eddie Mangan
· CATHAOIRLEACH (Chair) Address – Brian Farmer
· Western Canada Report - John O'Flynn
· Toronto Report - Sean Harte
· Regional Youth Reports
· CYC 2013 - Yvonne Morley
· Insurance – Eddie Mangan
· Transfers/Sanctions– Brian Farmer
Comhairle Uladh Address
Break Tea/Coffee and Sandwiches
Election of Officers
DEVELOPMENT and Child Protection Officer
Club Maith Introduction
On Line Player Registration/ Membership
Eastern Divisional Board
Future County Convention Participation of Eastern and Western Clubs
Revision of Bye Laws
President Elect Nomination 2014
1) Montreal Shamrocks GAA submits the following motion to the Canadian County Board in accordance with Official Guide 2013 3.14:
Propose an Eastern Canadian Divisional Board be created consisting of the Montreal Shamrocks, Quebec Patriots, Ottawa Gaels, Halifax Gaels and
St John's Avalon Harps.
2) The Canadian County Board submits the following motion to the County Convention in accordance with Official Guide 2013 Rule 3.14.
That Cumann Peil Gael na mBan commences negotiations with the GAA and Cumann Camógaíochta with a view to the establishment of structures that will facilitate the promotion and control of all Gaelic games within the one organisation.
3) Durham Robert Emmet’s GFC submits the following motion to the Canadian County Board in accordance with Official Guide 2013 3.14:
That Canadian County Board Bye Law 17.01 - The maximum number of Sanctioned Players permitted to register with any Club under the Jurisdiction of the Canadian County Board is Seven (7). A Club fielding a Second Team is permitted to register Three (3) additional Sanctioned Players.
be removed -
and the Official Guide rule 6.1(b)viii be reinstated in full - In the case of the Canadian Board Area, the maximum number of Sanctioned Players per club shall be ten.